Tuesday, May 21, 2013

21052013~


Every time my mom and sis always say my thing so many want me clear up =w=llll
Sis every time complain my book so many  
Maybe my book is so many .... coz when I going kinokuniya or book shop will buy some manga, taiwan blogger book, magizen, novel etc....
(Coz I like book shaped thing lol~~~ )
So today I start clear my book first ........when I take out all my book .....
is ok la not so many hahaha


some album and game but I think manga is so many =w=
actually I always put my manga at floor 


and Japan NewType (manga magazine) , popteen (fashion and make-up magazine )
and free poster
I think some magazine want to throw liao


My Lovely Bioshock 2 Limited Edition and big daddy doll 
(but is second hand one the price very cheap )
opened before the cover so many dust....


Finally clear up ~
here is part of manga only the other room have more manga and book didn't clear up yet =P



More of the following "Bioshock 2" products and games at play asia ~
Buy Japanese & Hong Kong Movies, Anime and Video Game Related DVDs
More of the following "Guilty Crown" products, animation and Figure at play asia ~
Buy Japanese & Hong Kong Movies, Anime and Video Game Related DVDs
More of the following "Puella Magi Madoka Magica" products, animation and Figure at play asia~
Buy Japanese & Hong Kong Movies, Anime and Video Game Related DVDs

No comments:

Google ★Adsense