Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Acer Touch ~Aspire P3 and Aspire R7



Blog First talk later ,lol hahah I love this badge


I believe everyone know Acer new product Aspire P3 and Aspire R7
ya is Aspire Ultrabook and Aspire Notebook 
I like Aspire Notebook more then Ulteabook~
I first time seeing Notebook scree can move where angel you like to move 
it is so cool look very advanced
I super love ti /////


the acer stage, I like the stage design is so cool
and the screen is very nice when all blogger tweet and Instagram #myacertouch they will post at the screen for lucky draw .


Me and my sis ~




Acer MC I forget he name already 
but MC shushi hair is so geng hehehe ~~


and pretty  DJ 
I think pretty DJ is form Hong Kong
(if I guess wrong dun scold ah~)
I also forget her name already .......



the pretty DJ using Acer Aspire P3 
here below video 





Thank you nuffnang and sis invited me this event .
Actually I'm Acer fans coz I'm using Acer laptop also lol ~
Event is so fun this is my first time going Acer event.  

No comments:

Google ★Adsense