Monday, June 3, 2013

Leisure mall Cosplay Competition ~


Saturday going Cosplay Competition at Leisure mall~~
actually going there I want meet Eclair & 秋本颖 and my BFF
but I only meet my BFF... Eclair & 秋本颖 Didn't  see them...
But I a lot friend ~haha


Me and my BFF Esther ~
at behind the guy is so so "shine" lol

watching finish yuki perform I go Shushi King have some Launch whit my BFF  ~


SASHIMI SET ~~ Long time haven't eat SASHIMI already ~////////

After finish launch we go back the Competition site, coz i want to know which cosplayer will get 1th .
The MC say The 1th cosplayer will Continue the final Competition at japan....
 actually I only hear "Japan" and "Best.....Cosplayer " word only ...... 


Congratulation!!!~~the 5 best cosplayer ~
Kobato is so cute//////


haha Kawaii Kobato ~
why I did't cos sena that day TT~


pretty Yuki she cosing Tifa form FFVII ~~


at last the love-f~u  photo~
the love-f~u Yuki and Yukito ~
sorry photo blur ~

No comments:

Google ★Adsense