Saturday, June 29, 2013

Levain Restaurant ~


On Wednesday, my friends and I went to eat dinner in a restaurant called Levain This restaurant so beautiful is France taste hahaha When I go in, I feel like France////// Second floor, there is good to shoot Totori Atelier similar roles (=p Many formatting all kinds of cakes and every color of Macaroons >//w//< I'd want to eat Macaroons!!!!!!


星期三我和朋友去了一间餐厅叫 Levain 的晚餐吃东西
这一家餐厅里很美 很有法国的味道 哈哈哈
当我进去的时候感觉好像在法国//////
第二楼那里 很适合拍 Totori Atelier  类似的角色 (完全进入找地方外拍状态了 =p

里面很多格式各样的蛋糕和个中各样颜色的马卡龙 >//w//<
本人很想吃马卡龙阿!!!!!!


今天我是来吃东西不是来外拍 ~
所以我点了 蘑菇意大利面  还有加了辣椒酱吧....... (我不是很清楚那是辣椒酱还是Sambar
不过混在一起超好吃的  )@)w(@(

有去吃的朋友一定要叫来吃 !!!! XD

Today I came here to eat, dun hav do any shooting ~
So I ordered the mushroom Spaghetti also added chili sauce? ... .... (I'm not sure that is a chili sauce or a Sambar
But mixed in with the Spaghetti are Super tasty) @) w (@ (


Eating time ~ ~>///////////<

我开动了 ~>///////////<



No. 7, Jalan Delima, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, 
Malaysia  Phone: +603 2142 6611 
Email: enquiry@levain.com.my
Monday to Sunday 7.30am - 9pm

No comments:

Google ★Adsense