Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Mirai Suenaga Kinokuniya Privilege card ~

Guess what ~Monday I going my lovely book shop Kinokuniya ////
and one thing want to do is .......I want to apply Mirai Suenaga Kinokuniya Privilege card !
the card is sooooooo cute is mirai -chan  love her so much >////<

so I buy finish my costume materials and go to Kinokuniya with sis and her boyfriend ==''' why I always doing spotlight.......

But NVM! just apply my Mirai Suenaga Kinokuniya Privilege card ! Haha I want kinokuniya member card coz buying book got Discount !!! Yeah ~~~


When I walking to kinokuniya front door 
I saw many mirai- chan products at left side *///w///* OMG so cute can I take her home?! ////


Ok is time go to Apply my Mirai Suenaga Kinokuniya Privilege card ////


*Application Form*


*Moekana and Moekanji*


I saw Shin chan Japanese manga and Ranma 1/2 Japanese manga is Danny Choo's selection titles 


I'm finally apply my cute Mirai Suenaga Kinokuniya Privilege card
If you want to apply 
Mirai Suenaga Kinokuniya Privilege card faster go KLCC Kinokuniya apply it X//D
coz  Mirai Suenaga Kinokuniya Privilege card is limited edition ~


and below I have record some video at Kinokuniya ~ just for fun XD

No comments:

Google ★Adsense