Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Mirai Suenaga Shooting ~*Cosplay*~

So at Sunday I have shooting.... Ya is Mirai Suenaga Shooting///
We shooting at Putrajaya xxx place ..... actually I dunno the place name only know at Putrajaya lol
but I saw a building look like UFO nearby there =_= is really look like UFO in my opinion...
whatever I love this place//// I think at night can shoot K project neko at here hahah
should I start make neko costume now?
I think should start prepare now ...


*prepare shooting *


Call Me Devil Mirai hahahaha.....
ok just kidding XD
coz my face at this photo look so evil... So I draw something in the photo become Devil Mirai ///

\
Hope my sis see this photo dun kill me ==llll
coz the Moekana is my sis stuff.....

~*Cosplay*~

Mirai Suenaga
Photographer : Razrig

 If you want see more photo please click below the link ~


More Photo ~

CosplayFB(page) ~https://www.facebook.com/ChelsesYuanCosplayTeaTime

Chelses Yuan

3 comments:

Yomi said...

So cute cosplay =)

I want to invite to attend my first giveaway! Giveaway Here

Ridley Jing said...

ahhhhhh! my cards!

chelsesyuan said...

@yomi thank you I like your blog to /////

Google ★Adsense