Sunday, July 7, 2013

Ooh My Gas Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream ~

OMG Finally I can eat Ooh My Gas Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream !!!!! YA HOOOOOOOOOO~
I've been waiting for a long time!!!! First time I come here they say the Ice cream out of stock that time I so sad TwT 
But hehehe Finally I CAN EAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel so happy now hahaha 


Guess what flavor I eat ......
I choose Banana flavor but when I hear the stuff say "can choose Ice creme color" that time my head so many doubt??? Ice creme can change color ~ 
so I choose pink color and add some marshmallow
but look so weird.... look like strawberry flavor Actually is banana flavor. 


Ooh My Gas cute logo~~ 


Ordering step 1 need to choose a base, either ice cream, gelato or soy milk.
Step 2 determine your flavor  " white chocolate, grape, pineapple, banana & etc..."
and color "Blue, Pink, Purple, Green, & etc.. "
Step 3 decide on toppings "cashews, pistachios, corn flakes, Reese's, Oreos, marshmallows & etc.."


And they will combine step 1 and step 2 in the Nitrogen Machine / Gas Machine ?



Step 3 they will put the marshmallow on the top ~
At last you can eat the Ice Cream hahahaha~



Ooh My Gas OMG Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream, 
Level 1, Pavilion Shopping Mall, 
Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur.

No comments:

Google ★Adsense