Sunday, July 28, 2013

Slender man The Eight Pages ~


Hey guys ~ This time I going to play Slender Man The Eight Pages hahahha ..ya this game is suck for me~
I very hate slender man == but anyway I already collect all 8 note hahaha wanna know ending...go play yourself. The ending is good ending ? I Guess...
but after collect all 8 note second time I can't collect all note so sad *bubu*
is so hard to collect all note.......This is my first time collect all note !!!!!! hahahaha I should record it when I collect all the note LOL

If you guys want to play this game at your computer can click below the link and download~
http://www.parsecproductions.net/slender/

and below the video is me playing slender man errrmmm just try the new software I download ... maybe my English Speaking is not very good but hope your guys enjoy it... and bye ~


Chelses Yuan



2 comments:

June L. said...

God, this game is scary as HELL. T__T

Junniku blog [Click!]
- A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

chelsesyuan said...

Ya is scary ~ but I like it ///
you can try if u want ^^

Google ★Adsense