Sunday, September 8, 2013

Animangaki 2013


This time I want blog about Animangaki 24th and 25th August 2013. I know is too late update this pose... coz day 2 i didn't bring my lovey camera so I need to waiting someone give me day 2 photo. 

Finally come back KL... but that time I come back KL I need to continue my day 2 costume TT
Thank god I complete 60% when I go to Penang if not I will GG lol.

I love this year Animankagi ///// is so fun ~
so many new cosplayer and people ////
and many thing can buy (But I did't buy anything hahaha.)

Here My Day 1 cosplay Happy Tree Friends - Giggles,
 and Day 2 Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai - Rikka Takanashi Lolita ver cosplay .


*Inside Event *


*Culture Japan Booth*
Mirai Chan ///// should I cos Mirai at AFA SG ?
* Thank Kido Help me take the Booth photo *
is time take Photo with friends///
of coz I must take photo with my lovely Happy Tree Friends Group first //// 
love Happy Tree Friends cosplay so much!

My Lovely cosplay friends Felicia, Kitsune and Eclair .

Actually I like This photo so much hahah guess what ...
the Assassin at behind hahaha my favorite game character// walk like a boss hahaha.   

and my Singapore friend Amber, 
my lovely xiao si , 
couple friend Aubrey and Michael, 
 Handsome Shiki,
pretty Ying Tze & my Sis,
Cute Xsaye and
Owes me a lot of meals.... Nero haha.

I forget take photo with Angei, Yuki and Yukito and a lot friend  TT

And I Receive many Coscard at Animankagi  //////// All Cosplayer coscard are so cute and pretty.
oh ..and Thank you the polaroid photo love it ////
hope my polaroid camera can use that day..
But my polaroid camera out of battery..................... 


Cute Mirai Stuff ///


At day 1 actually I very tired ...
when I finish meeting all my friends my eyes want fall a sleep aly
so I just sit at the chair fall a sleep hahah   

No comments:

Google ★Adsense