Thursday, September 26, 2013

Rikka Takanashi loli ver shoothing ~


Hey finally can write my blog
Oh man this week so tired hope can sleep all day no need wake up hahahaha
so at Sunday I have shooting XD yap is Rikka Takanashi loli ver shooting ////

Coz Raz buy the smoke machine so I be the test subject lol~
is so fun shooting with smoke machine and Shingeki no Kyojin opening song !? lol 
Thank my dear "Isabella" always replay Shingeki no Kyojin opening song...now I very scared this song already lol.

ya is fun when the smoke come out haha but 
if too much smoke will become like this 
 ↓                                              


Or this lol
 ↓                                              


The smoke look like ghost hand hahaha~

Also have good photo la ~hahah ~
maybe will upload at my page if I have free time ...

When I go back home I play my Neko wig ~
I know my Neko lens color wrong aly ...
coz I lazy to change the lens~ just playing the wig for fun =) 

Ok is timmmmme to say bye Bye ~hahah 

No comments:

Google ★Adsense