Monday, September 2, 2013

Shingeki No Kyojin Mikasa Makeup Test ~


Ok I'm doing Shingeki No Kyojin Makeup Test
I think everyone know what character right hahah .. have six PECs that one.
yap is Mikasa ~ my third favorite character from Shingeki No Kyojin 
But Mikasa I'm not going to do any photo shoot, coz I very lazy wear the 3D gear twice lol
I think finish Christa shooting I will gg aly lol.

And Thank you Xiao Si lend me the costume.///

Here the makeup I done ~ 
 but I only like my eyes make up hahaha
coz my face is chabii type so need use many shading powder doing V Shape face.
but my shading powder is not very.... good == so I use my wig cover my chabii face .
and the wig I use tsukihi araragi wig but need to change the hair style.

I dunno how your guy think about my makeup test..
if can leave a comment let me know.  Thanks~

Chelses Yuan

3 comments:

Grace said...

Hello~ I love your Mikasa cosplay! You're very pretty^^
Can you do a Mikasa makeup tutorial? 谢谢!

Grace said...

ごめんね〜 but do you mind telling me where you bought your wig?

chelsesyuan said...

Thank you >////< if will make makeup tutorial when i free ^^
I bought my wig at taobao.

Google ★Adsense