Thursday, October 24, 2013

ChurpOut 2013 ~


ChurpOut Event is sooooooo FUN !!! This is my first time going ChurpOut Event.
Last year oso have ChurpOut Event but I didn't go. 
Thank my sis take me go ChurpOut Event////.


At ChurpOut have some Famous blogger selling their items and some brand new stuff , mini game and dungee jump haha ~
But that day Weather very super Hot at Morning !!



Anyway guess who i meet ////
is Audrey chan we meet aging again.



And I meet my lovey fashion blogger Cheesie.///
she so pretty ///


I love going churp event ~cuz can take photo like with photo Machine haha.


DA DA ~ my Event photo ~
can make a good memory hahaha.


This time ChurpOut have many Game can play.
play finish one game you can get one mark, Collect 5 mark can get the free gift. 


My free Gift~
japan drinks and Snacks hahaha ~ 


*Line James Face*

Oh ya the bungee jump ~
I playing bungee jump at ChurpOut Event is free. hahah
this is my first time playing bungee jump haha.
my sis help me record when i playing dungee jump ~hahaha.

No comments:

Google ★Adsense