Friday, December 27, 2013

Comic Fiesta 2013

Saturday and Sunday is Comic Fiesta 2013 YO HO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking forward this day coming~This year Comic Fiesta is Awesome!

And this year me and sis is official Blogger ~ this is first time we get official Blogger tag./// we can get inside hall early morning. This year Comic Fiesta have 6 hall at  KLCC Convention Center.  


Me and my lovely sister she cosing Kanata ~

*Inside Event Hall *








*Coffy Tiam *


*Coffy Tiam Booth Selling Guest cosplayer poster and coscard and Comic Fiesta T-shirt *


*Redjuice New Artwork*


This year Comic Fiesta have League Of Legends competition~


taking photo with 1337 Booth stuff.
they very friendly. But so sad I dun have go there play game ~ 〒▽〒


Me and Danny Choo ≧▽≦y


*Culture Japan Booth *








This year Comic Fiesta 2013 guest.
Yuegene, stayxxxx, Xrystal and Onnies ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

Meet my Friends at Comic Fiesta so happy can meet at them o(≧o≦)o


First time meet my blogger friend Hanie she so cute ~////


Xsaye, Sister and Me o(≧//ω//≦)o


Stella and Elaina o(≧ω≦)o 


Pretty Angie cosing Mirai chan at Culture Japan Booth (/≧▽≦)/


Cute couple I meet at outside Kaya and Reiz ♥\(≧▽≦)/♥



Comic Fiesta Staff ~


Nata!!!!!!!!!!! she cosing christa so CUTE (/≧▽≦)/


Aiyuki This is second time I meet her (/≧▽≦)/

After We going VIP Room Media interview Guest~
I have Re-coed stayxxxx Media interview Video but will late update at youtube.... cuz I dunno how to use Video editing..... ̄□ ̄||


* Yuegene Media interview *
She so HANDSOME ˋ( °///////// ▽、/////////° )


 I so glad can take photo with Onnies she so pretty ˋ( °///////// ▽、/////////° )
when I meet her at guest room I almost fall in love with her  (wait what I talking   (@[]@!!)


Xrystal Singapore Cosplay Guest ~ 


Take Photo With Yuegene \(≧▽≦)/♥


Day 2 I cosplay Mirai Chan Casual ver~
thank you  KennTee Take this photo.


 ↑
*♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥My treasure♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥*


All Coscard I receive at CF (/≧▽≦)/ Lovely Lovely ♥♥

*Video Message to Malaysia fans by Yuegene Fay *



*It is a message to Malaysia fans by Yuegene Fay, who have the titles of WCS 2007 & 2009 Representative and Cosplay Ambassador for Thailand & Japan. Yuegene Fay is well known for her Visual Kei cosplays.*

Video By my sis Ridley ~


*Comic Fiesta Video*



Video By StudioOmoshiroi  ~

2 comments:

Dean Chan said...

Nice Blog, good content too~ :)
You are the first blogger that got coverage of the pre-opening beside me.. :)

chelsesyuan said...

Thank you ~ XD

Google ★Adsense