Thursday, January 30, 2014

Culture Japan Maido shooting~


*Culture Japan Macaroon*

 My First cosplay shooting this year ~///
So happy can cos Culture Japan Maido Ver with Angie. 
This is my third and fourth costume I make by myself ~ fourth costume is my sis costume.
 Actually I'm a lazy people hahah last week  before shooting  I start to make costume==llll
Thank god I finally finish the costume before shooting hahaha ~
Thank God ~hahaha ~

*Haruka Love Shape hair style * 

When Fritz let me see this photo in camera I laughing and dunno what the point I laughing .....=///=lll
but not bad I like the hair style Fritz make haha ~ 

I Love this Photo so much ~
Photo Edit by Angie she make this photo so *Pika Pika* I like it so much. ///
Mirai Suenaga ➸Angie0_0
Haruka Suenaga ➸ Chelsesyaun *Me*
Kanata Hoshikawa ➸ Ridley Jing

Photographer: Fritz Fusion

*Photo Whit Alpaca *
Wish Everyone Happy Chinese New Year ~ 

No comments:

Google ★Adsense