Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Mirai Kuriyama Cosplay makeup



Fans sign For Facebook Friends ~ 

Hello ~ here I making Mirai Kuriyama Cosplay makeup tutorial . XD
But my video editing skill is not very good ...

Actually this is my third makeup tutorial  video.
But when I saw my Non-makeup face at this video look very scary...
I use half day to edit this video still got many thing mistake at this video TwT
I hope you will like it.

Products used:

Face~
- Mehron Clown White
- Etude House BB cushion #Natural Beige W13
- Cyber Colors 4 in 1 Eco-BB Cream # 01 Natural 
- Maybelline Clear Smooth All In One Powder #03 Natural
- Candy Doll Concealer #02
- L'elan Vital Shimmer Blush Compact
- Integrate Mineral Foundation Loose Powder
Eyes~
- Lens # Blytheye Brown 14.8mm
- 88 Color Garden Eyeshadow
- Cyber Colors Eyelashes 
- Candy Doll Eyeliner #Black

Lip~
- Revlon Lipstick # 415 Pink in the Afternoon 
- Candy Doll  # Macaroon pink

No comments:

Google ★Adsense