Tuesday, September 9, 2014

ラブライブ!/Love Live ! ! korekara no someday Shooting ~

Hello ~ This time I use English to writing my blog post hope my english not fall behind
Frist I want to Thank you Angie last year find me join this shooting group
 
I still remember she say "You look like Hanayo +w+ come be our group Hanayo hahahha~"
Hanayo is my favorite character in Love Live Coz she so KAWAWEIIIII  and sometime she will very funny and shy ~Actually I like shy shy character.
 
Ok so when the shooting start few hour befor ..... actually I working night shift when I come back home already 12++AM but I still have some hair accessories and costume accessories not done yet ==llll I take finish showers and start making accessories.... But I watch Anime and to thing at the same time ..... so when I finish is almost 4 AM ........ @~@llll and two more hour my friend stella will come and fetch me go shooting liao ...... and my stupid sister come down saw me didn't sleep she chating with me and last she konw me later have shooting she only give me one word "Good Luck for the shooting ya ~ hehehe " then she go back sleep liao....... == When we finish chating almost 5am++ I watch the clock I think I no need to sleep liaoo
So Start prepare shooting stuff and make-up~
Coz the shooting place at Icity Golden Marry we need to reach there 7am or 8am.
 
But I very enjoin this shooting hahaha
Is so Fuwa Fuwa and So lovey
 

 



 
 

 
 Kousaka honoka by Angie0_0
Minami kotori by Ying Tze
Sonoda umi by Ristelle Rin
Yazawa nico by Wynnie
Nishikino maki by Shine Ng
Koizumi hanayo by ChelsesYuan Cosplay Tea Time
Hoshizora rin by 敏大

No comments:

Google ★Adsense